Music made in the moment!
All you need is a willingness to play with your voice.
Love what feels good, let go of what doesn't.
Celebrate the magic of improvising and bring the skills to your life.
All voices and genders welcome!
- Ten 90 minute sessions
- Thursdays 7 - 8:30 pm
- Open House Thursday September 21st. Bring your friends!
- Co-led by Marion Van Namen and Carole Marie Downing
- First session October 12th. Last session December 21st. (no session Nov. 23rd).
- You'll be surrounded by improvised awesomeness and participate in no time.
- Laughter guaranteed!
- You can NOT make mistakes in improvised music!
- 5915 SE Division Street, PDX 97206 (air conditioned, wheelchair accessible)
No experience necessary.
Refunds and discounts are not available for this class series.